Thursday, February 09, 2012

Organizing....

O my... I did not realize how long its been since I really cleaned. I mean.. the house is picked up, Im ok if people who know me come over.(hint people who KNOW me) But holy cow if people who didnt, I would probably look like a deer in headlights...Or someone who stuck her finger in a light socket.. Scary thought. I have some clutter. Yes you can sit on the couch sheesh. Not that much clutter. I promise Im not in the running for hoarders... geez that just gave me the creeps thinking about it. But I havent REALLY cleaned. Cabinets are in disarray. Heck I wasnt even sure what I HAVE in them. So I started pulling everything out today trying to get it back in shape. I need to go to the store and stock up on some things, mainly meat and non perishables. Stuff I can freeze.. Household items. Tax time brings me to the store for all these things. That A LOT do last through the year. I buy toothpaste once a year(unless the kids decide to do art in the bathroom with it grrr... ) I try to stock up on soaps and shampoos. Laundry items. Stuff that during the rest of the year I hate having to buy because it cuts into my food budget. (and umm I want my food) This year will be a little bit different because we have so much to do with not a lot of money. You see... I bought myself a van.. Yup pics will come soon I promise.  I got it last night. Its a new to me used blue dodge (: It gets warm a lil quicker. Which is good cuz its been cold. Plus Papa bear is heading out to get new tires put on the other car(they needed replaced a year ago.) And on that car...its a pretty penny. It doesnt look like Im going to have much left to get rid of some bills. sigh...

Anyway back to the horrid organizing. Someone want to come do it for me??

No comments: