Monday, June 27, 2011

Love, Fun, Friends

Had a awesome weekend. Saturday night kids went to friends house and spent the night while Papa Bear and I went out to dinner and then watched a movie, a nice night just the 2 of us. Of course we did get up Sunday and clean up a bunch.(after a breakfast together) We enjoyed spending time as a couple. Gives us time to reconnect as adults lol. no leeching 8 year old climbing on me during trying to just talk! After getting a lot of stuff cleaned and gone through Sunday I picked kids up and then our good friend J came over. (hmmm must think of a good name for him) We grilled burgers I got picked on as usual lol. Then played for a couple hours in the pool. Love hanging out with my guys :D Kids spent the whole time in the pool trying to drown us adults! I woke up this morning with my sinuses killing me from all the pool water I got up my nose.
Tomorrow we will be hanging out at the local science museum with J and lil man. Love the science museum. :)
Trying to keep up with the blog once again now that life is somewhat settling down. So hope at least once a week AT LEAST! to update

No comments: