Thursday, August 11, 2011

Am I insane???

Why yes I am...More insane each day. The end of the work schedule has NOT happened. I have appointments almost every single day. School starts in a week. Civil Air Patrol and gymnastics...Doctors appointments shots....And the list goes on and on and on... I have to say for once Im happy that schools starting soon. I will probably crash HAHA. To have those hours in a day without having 600 things to do. 

Its rained a lot in the last few days, a welcome reprieve from the heat. Even though it becomes super humid after its still very very nice to have the rain. It has been from 102-111 for so long that seeing the 70s with rain has made us all feel a lot more human again. Its been so miserable no one wanted to be outside for 2 seconds. Today its been raining almost all morning. And Im not hating it one bit.

Personal goals to get back into...I NEED to start my menu back up. Did so well for so long. When life got crazy..it was holy crap whats for dinner!?!?! Plus going shopping for food has been a nightmare. Nothing sounds good at all. Plus being to tired from the craziness to put effort into cooking. I will be glad when it all goes back to normal. Crazy how things can go upside down so quick. *crossing fingers*

No comments: