Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another hospital visit...


Lil Bear had a realllly rough day on Monday. Seems like something is always happening to my kids lol. This time.. well.. ok will just tell the story...

Lil Bear calls me from school in a panic asking to be picked up. By the time I dragged the info out of why even I was in a panic. He said he was urinating blood.  So grab the bear, come home and yup.. its blood, to the ER I go because no time to wait for the docs office to just send us to the ER anyways lol.. During all of this, the story comes out of what happened that day. He was racked...Obviously hard enough to cause some trauma. He ended up going through blood test, urinalysis, and a cat scan.  And by the end had very angry mama and papa bears. During the 4 hours of being in the ER, we were told that the hospital is obligated to let the police know of a assault. Yes I know these are 8 year old kids, and I really thought overboard at first. But then I look at my 8 year old who is in lots of pain and peeing blood. SO told the hospital to do what they had to. The story that came out with the officer(which was later repeated to the principal by my son, the little girl who kicked him and a few more that witnessed) During a game of tag, my lil bear ran to base(a fence) climbed on it. Lil girl punches him in the back, he falls down off fence, and thats when she kicked him in the...well you know lol. twice....I pressed no charges, but have a record in case anything happens again. The lil girl had to be punished by the school, and then we got a message from her dad of how sorry he was for what she did. And he will also be handing out some punishments.
All sounds crazy huh... Since how many knew the guys at school that like to thump each other in the groin, they play it up on TV. And half the time none realize just what can happen. We know now.. And hopefully my kids will stand up and say hey.. you reaaallllly dont wanna go through that lol.

No comments: