Sunday, November 08, 2009

I am officially older

Wow.. Another year has passed me by. And I am so humbled by the friends and family I have. Normally my birthday is spent at home with my hubby and the bears. And a friend who is more family than friend. But this weekend, well.. It was a lot different than our normal birthday dinner.
Friday, I was kidnapped. haha Yeppers...kidnapped. And my lovely hubby knew all about it. A couple homechool moms decided it would be fun to take me out of the house for a lil bit :) Went for some yummy coffee and then hung out for a few hours. And of course.. NO PICTURES! HAHAHAHAHAHA (hey no incriminating evidence of me sitting on a bench that I swear is so low to the ground. A 2 year old might be the only one who could sit on it comfortably. Made it home around 1 am. Then on Saturday(my actual bday)We got up early, went and had our pictures taken at a very beautiful park. I cant wait to see them. Then we took the bears out to the Weather Festival. After that, we came home I got a princess nap in. hehe. And then My loving husband made me a wonderful dinner. And we had my long time friend over. And today.. Well I am going to another Homeschool families house for dinner. Its a whirlwind of a weekend. And I have to say.. I feel special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I'll kidnap you again too!