Friday, July 03, 2009

I think I can I think I can I think I can

Ahhh the story of my life..Right now, TRYING to make money.. Worried about Mr Bs bday thats coming up REALLY soon. And making decisions to either make a nice double digit party(hes turning 10!) or not do anything and pay the bills. Its a very frustrating predicament. One that we are sick of being in. There are those days you feel extremely bummed, because no matter how hard you try you cant get your head above water. And those other days, where ya know living on love is fine. For some reason Mr B's double digit party that we want to be special, is my breaking point. Seems like the month of July and the month of December we get hit by something. Both the months of birthdays. And then add Christmas in Dec. I hate having to decide, to pay a bill and not get a present. Or to not pay the bill, and get him a present. Ugg ok, going back to crunch numbers.

No comments: