Friday, June 12, 2009

ITCH TO PITCH!!!

Ok SO I am following the Happy Housewife
in this endeavor.. Wish me luck.
My first area was my office area.. Which is multi-functional. I also use it for sewing. But I REALLY need a place to do my planning etc. So.. here is the before



And here is the after



I trashed a ton of paper, Avon books, stuff since I just decided I was done with that. And moved the sewing stuff under the end table so that it is still accessible.


I need to take another picture since adding a shelf next to my desk to hold books and papers I need.
Ok Lovely Happy Housewife.. Here is the beginning of the fun :)

5 comments:

Jolyn said...

You beat me on the linky at HH! Your finished project looks great! And I love that desk. Good luck keeping up with HH all summer long!

The Happy Housewife said...

Wow, that looks great! Isn't it nice to have a spot for your computer, aside from arm of your couch, lol!
Thanks for joining in, and keep on pitching!
Toni

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You did a great job. I need to declutter my office too....lol I'm so afraid!

Judy said...

Looks great! I know my hubby is always after me about my desk. It doesn't take much for it to get out of control.

L2L said...

Wow that makes a word of difference!!! I too have a table that has many functions but limited space!!!!