Monday, May 18, 2009

Food for the week

Decided I would follow The Happy Housewife and show off our menu for the week. (of course I am a day late haha) But my week really does start Sunday hahah! So I will go ahead and add yesterdays stuff even though we already did it :)Next week will be different! The summer begins and then we go back to homeschooling so there will be breakfast and lunch!!(looks so boring right now!


SUNDAY
Breakfast-Ham and Cheese Omlets
Lunch-Fend for yourself!
Dinner-Hamburgers and chips at my friends house

Monday
Breakfast-kids at school
Lunch-Kids at school
Dinner- Crispy tacos, Tamales, chips and cheese

Tues
Breakfast-Kids at school
Lunch-Kids at school
Dinner-grilled chicken, rice and corn

Wednesday
Breakfast-same
Lunch-same
Dinner-Polish sausage, rice, beans

Thursday
Breakfast-Same
Lunch-Same
Dinner-Spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans

Friday
Breakfast-Same
Lunch-Same
Dinner-Finger food Friday!! Lil Smokies in BBQ sauce, finger sandwiches

Saturday
Breakfast-Oatmeal, cereal
Lunch-Sandwiches
Dinner-Chicken and Dumplings(my brother is coming over)

No comments: