Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tis Friday it is....

As we sit on our bums, a lazy night we have. I ponder things.....I think of my kids, who by far have made me a better person. They make me see things, that really, I don't remember seeing except when I was a kid. I think of my husband, who above all, can tolerate whatever mood I am in. Sure if I am a grump, he does not like it, but he tolerates it. He knows my scorpio nature makes me a little on the odd side. Ups and downs, and all. And has put up with me and all my quirks, for....oh geez 16 years. My friends. Both here and online. Who seriously take time to pick me up when I am down. Last night, I recieved a message.  I listened to it with tears. There is something to be said for friends and family. Thank you for being there for me. You all are wonderful and I keep you in my thoughts, even if I am not there.

No comments: