Friday, April 23, 2010

Fibroadenomas

Well.. A odd word.. But went for the ultrasound today. And the doctor believes it is a Fibroadenoma. Which is non cancerous. Seems to happen with estrogen elevates..(Now as to WHY my estrogen elevated we do not know) But I go next week to have a biopsy done(eeeek) I feel better than I did last week. But still queezy. But I did manage to get up this week and get a little bit of cleaning done. :-) Kids are done with school and are enjoying a break. I am not sure how long this break will last. Seems the longer I give, the harder it is to get back in the swing.
Sooo many of my friends, online mainly, have announced a pregnancy.. So I wanted to give a HUGE congrats to all of you.. And honestly, there are so many of you I cant even name you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry your having troubles. big hugs to you! I know a lot of folks that are preggo too. Kindda makes me a little jealous.