Friday, January 29, 2010

Pantry living---and a Lil Bear update


We have been pantry living pretty much for the past 2 weeks. I am trying to clear out what we have, so that I can do a big stock up soon. (LOVE when tax money comes back) We have done really good. We do have hamburger meat left.. thats about the only meat left in my freezer. We have been eating a lot of pasta. And whatever soups are left. Really are getting down to the bare items. But I dont want to stock up...with this still left..So we will continue to eat lots of pasta, and canned veggies lol.
The lil Bear Update that I forgot to give(forgive me its been insane) We went to the doctor on Wednesday, and determined his bronchitis is back, ear infection, and hes to be doing his breathing treatments 3 times a day and taking a antibiotic. Speaking of a treatment.. It is time for the last one of the night.......

No comments: