Monday, March 16, 2009

Homemade Laundry Soap

Ya know its really simple. Im gonna make the powdered kind. And hope it does not leave stuff all over my clothes. Trying to find a way to ease The bears sensitive skin. We hope doing this helps. We changed his soap. And yet he wakes up with a massive rash anyway. Our laundry soap has not changed. So we dunno what it is. Thinkin I need to just have him tested for allergies and get it over with. Maybe its a food. Maybe its the soap.. We don't know.

On another note, I am babysitting this week. Its been a long time since I had babies in the house(well oknot THAT long) But long enough I dont OWN anything for a baby or toddler lol.Guess I need to get ready for stuff like this. They will probably be here all summer. And if I get used to having more in the house. Maybe I just might go to doing this full time. We will see. Going back to homeschooling, And I need to be able to focus on the boys and their learning. So its still all up in the air. Ok off I go. So much more ckeaning to do tongiht!

No comments: