Thursday, February 26, 2009

SURGERIES CAME TO A END!

Finally, last one. All done, over YAY! Hernia operation went well, we are now on the road to recovery. Mr B is actually doing wonderful. Moving around, playing again. Starting to walk normal. He is happy because soon he will be able to play like everyone else again. We kept him out of school this week, due to knowing the bullies. KNOWING that someone would take the opertunity to kick him right in the incision. So we wanted to make sure that would not happen. But boy, with feeling better, came attitude. lol. But hopefully we are now past that. Its been a otherwise non-eventful. Been just trying to regain my house from CHAOS (remember flylady here lol) Its been a mess. Been busy dealing with recovery and not dealing with the messes. So tackling this, and then back to decluttering I go. Hope to get rid of anything that does not make me happy.  I have been working on this for 6 years and I am very happy at how much better it has gotten. FLylady has done wonders for my home. And kept me from going insane during the surgery times.

No comments: