Friday, January 16, 2009

Update on the shoulder

They went ahead with a injection in my hubbys shoulder. And will recheck in a month to see if inflammation goes down. There is a bone spur and that will have to come off. But trying to hold off for a few. But the shot helped give him some motion. But we are happy to hold it off for a little bit. That way when our oldest son gets done, I will have help. Truckin along.....
Lots of FLYing to do today! So hopefully I can relax the weekend!

No comments: