Saturday, January 03, 2009

About me and my family

Hi! I am just a basic everyday mom and wife.  My husband and I will be married 10 years here really soon, but have known each other and been best friends for 16 years. We have 2 beautiful boys that arer 9 and 6 years old. Sure they make you want to pull your hair out but hey, life as a parent is still pretty cool. Our family sells books on amazon, and I sell avon(with a lil help from those boys :D) We have a dog, named Brandi who is a doxie mix. Who has a disease called IVDD. Our special needs dog takees up some of our time but is a very happy mutt. There is also the cat, Clovis, who is feral. But whos lived in our garage for 14 years. She was recued by my late father in law and we still have her. And fishies that keep us entertained( yes even fish can be entertaining)

SO above all we are just your basic run of mill family..Just do things in a slightly old fashioned way. We like things more natural, and we fix things ourself. I am a beliver in breastfeeding and cloth diapers.(well ok Im a believer if I AM doing them) Not everyone cares to wash diapers. We believe that it is our job to raise our children, not the public schools. And that with some thought you can do anything. So take 5 min sit back and realize. YES IT IS possible. And that works for everything.

No comments: